Monday 20 September 2010

Oh Deer...cards and more

Whilst my very good friend A was visiting, I started on a new range of cards. To be honest, with all the laughing and fun we had that night, I'm surprised we got any craft done! I've called it the Oh Deer collection, for obvious reasons! I think Deers will be the next big thing, they are just so cute! I would like to do more cards, gift tags and even some bookmarks in this range. K really likes them too and went and found an old card I had made and told me I needed to put a deer on it!


Here are a few photos :)






3 comments:

  1. Awww!! So cute!!! They are lovely Kelly! :) Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was such a great night of laughs and crafts!!!lol love the finished products, the last card is so cute..you inspired me to make some of my own gift tags with the 'speech bubble' punch!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Al, i'll make a scrap-booker out of you yet! ;)

    Thanks Skip :)

    ReplyDelete