Friday 27 March 2009

We love Charlie and Lola...

It's becoming K's new favourite, and I gotta say, I think it's a really sweet show. If only all siblings could get along so well.

We made up a Charlie and Lola t-shirt today, the images were from a free Disney clip-art site so okay to use! I also sewed a lace trim along the bottom of the T-shirt just to use up some old lace! K loved helping me with the process of applying the transfer and peeling off the backing paper. I think peeling off the backing is my favourite bit too! She has already put the t-shirt on this morning, I had to convince her to let it cool down first.

1 comment:

  1. this is so cool and i will def have a look at the disney clip art site thanks for posting that info!!! keysha guess what... i love charlie and Lola too11

    ReplyDelete