Tuesday 17 March 2009

Off the page...first try.

The top project was made for me by a lovely lady named Lisa as a gift when Q was born. Then I decided I had to make one for K to match, as they share a bedroom. I tried to match the colours as much as possible, using what paper and embellishments I had on hand. I really enjoyed trying out off the page scrapping, and will now have to finish the fairy castle project I have started for the girls!

I used chipboard letters from Bunnings. Painted them white with Gouache paint. Then used a decoupage glue to apply the paper. I cut around it with a craft blade. Then used an old emery board to file the edges. I used beads, rhinestones, hole punched flowers and string to decorate the letters. Thanks Lisa for the gorgeous gift as well as the inspiration to create!


1 comment:

  1. ahh i keep saying all looks fantastic you are so talented (but i knew that!!!) love these names!

    ReplyDelete