Monday 16 March 2009

My biggest project yet....

Here's a picture of the front of our new house. I love it, it is my dream home. I watched it on the internet for about 6-8 months, until we were in a position to put in an offer. We moved in on 5th December 08, much to my delight.

It is an old Californian Bungalow which was relocated from Reservoir in approx 2004. The former owner has done a beautiful job of restoring the home to it's former glory, but some of the colour choices are not our cup of tea.

Anyway, this home will continue to provide me with projects for many years to come! I want to re-paint the windows and trims on the outside, thinking of Green or Gunmetal blue to match the roof. Still undecided on colours yet. I also have a big job doing the garden, and with the extreme over the past summer, it is looking a bit worse for wear right now.

I hope to post updates as things progress on the home front.

1 comment:

  1. hi kel!

    love your blog those cupcakes look yum. love your tshirts, i love them! cheryl wants some of your tshirts too!!!

    xal

    ReplyDelete